{prologue}

tasvita :/
years of existence: 15
preoccupied with:sleeping,chatting,sms-in,tokin on e fone

LOVES:)
-my HANDPHONE
- chocolate
- FRIENDS :))
- tokin on e fone?
- spicy foods

HATES:/
liars .. honestly i m one 2 .. hmms
backstabbers(argh !!)

{wishlist}

results 2 be great again
a new mp3 :))
2 grow slimmer ? hahas
whatever that will keep us close :)
to go to a gd jc
{fellows}

aida:)}
aisyah:)}
naiimah:)}
chandini:)}
fazee:)}
helmi:)}
diyana:)}

{express}


 
{credits}


Afianne
Blogskins.com
Vbrushes
44suburbia
Contagiouz

Foto Decadent

 
{bygone}

November 2006[x] December 2006[x] January 2007[x] February 2007[x] March 2007[x] April 2007[x] June 2007[x]








Saturday, April 14, 2007


Wah . it has been a long time eh .
A few wks . hmms .

my life . very different frm wat it was a few wks bck .
e stress is getting worse . hais .
afraid I might screw up e upcoming sa1 .
tryin to study hard ah .
seriously. been comin hm early .
gt other motive oso ah … hehe .

so what is new ?
been hanging out wif e Indian crowd more .
why ? cos no one else seems bothered to hang out wif me anw .
hahas . ok tt is half true .
mayb everyone else is busy wif deir own life .
duno ah .

ytd was fun . hahas .
went to e GREAT motivational talk .
hahas . great indeed . ntin went to my head .
crapping wif all e clowns . funny ppl .
it went on till 7 plus alr .
wanted to eat . jones , sodi , sathish , chan & me .
hahas . we were clownin arnd e whole time .
reali enjoyed deir company .
go eat at bukit panjang . den take bus bck .
hahas . 10 alr sia . stil needed go aunty hse .
went hm shower . den walk to her hse . ahem .
hahas . nvm . den was thr till 1 .
came bck . knockout . tired to e core .

it is tamil new yr today . yupps .
how interesting .
studied e whole afternoon .
amazing.
& I made dinner ! hahas .
I decided to make my parents happy .
Duno ah . jus felt like it .

E past few wks wif e indians
Fun actually . rite chan ?
Hahas . it is funny .
Tt we both kinda gg through e same thing .
Kind of ah . hahas . nvmmm.
Hahahas .

great . the time has finally come .
I expected it . hais .
Kinda sad lahs .
I thought it wont be dis bad . but I feel lost lahs can .
Both at e same time .
I feel replaced . yeah . replaced.
Wadeva ah . dont care . yeah , dont care . rite.
Replace den replace ah .
Stil gt other frens , expected ah . end up lyk tt .
Hais . wadeva ah . I want concentrate on my studies .
Everytime I tok to u now , I lyk cant bring myself to be normal .
Lyk I jus cant be myself .
Thr r so many things I wan to tell u , but I cant .
Or mayb I dont want to . cos I feel u r nt urself either ,
Duno ah . gd luck to u ah .
U gt all my blessings in wadeva u do .

yeah . I gt beta things to do den complain .
I gt a life . move on tasvita ! hahas .
Yupps =)
Gt dance tml . lazy go sia . & my knee pain again .
& y arent u online ? hopeless .
yupps . nites .






7:58 AM