{prologue}

tasvita :/
years of existence: 15
preoccupied with:sleeping,chatting,sms-in,tokin on e fone

LOVES:)
-my HANDPHONE
- chocolate
- FRIENDS :))
- tokin on e fone?
- spicy foods

HATES:/
liars .. honestly i m one 2 .. hmms
backstabbers(argh !!)

{wishlist}

results 2 be great again
a new mp3 :))
2 grow slimmer ? hahas
whatever that will keep us close :)
to go to a gd jc
{fellows}

aida:)}
aisyah:)}
naiimah:)}
chandini:)}
fazee:)}
helmi:)}
diyana:)}

{express}


 
{credits}


Afianne
Blogskins.com
Vbrushes
44suburbia
Contagiouz

Foto Decadent

 
{bygone}

November 2006[x] December 2006[x] January 2007[x] February 2007[x] March 2007[x] April 2007[x] June 2007[x]








Friday, March 09, 2007


if I thought last wk was bad , den wat was dis wk ?

so wat if CT was over ?
it did nt matter .
I think I studied more dis wk den CT wk .
wat does tt reflect ? I hve no idea .
& I dont even wan to think bout it .

& my results . sucked .
BIG TIME .
6, 16 , 26 , 36 .
Go figure out which marks belong to which sub .
But overall , I kinda expected such marks .
I mean it was either I knew I did nt study enuf
Or thr was no time to complete or check my work .
So yeahh , wat matters is e Os anw rite ?

So anw . bout dis wk .
mon . hmms . cant rmb wat happened leh .
oh yeah . joined e dance .
haiyo . regret or nt . duno ahh .
& I found out something at nite which pissed me off .
& I m nt exactly happy bout it til now .
Hmph . lyk tt eh ?! fine lorss .

Tue.
It was when e tiredness started .
I was so freaking tired after xtra maths .
My mood was lyk wtf ?
Studied lyk mad @ hm . hais .
Managed to get a few things settled . in a way .

Wed
Bio prac test . followed by bio test after sch .
&&& chem prac test .
wahh . TIRED ! lyk wth ..
I thought I wuld faint or something .
But on top of tt , stil went 4 dance .
Hais . seriously , my brain was bout to explode .
Go hm . study CHEM , REACTIVITY !
Slept at duno wat time .
tired . sleepy . stressed . depressed . ahh !

thur
chem test after sch .
hais . tired . brain dead .
go hm study amaths .
ntin gg inside my brain .
culd nt absorb anything .
gave up . slept .

today
amths test . wonder wat I was doin .
cant rmb wth I wrote .
hais .
finally , I can rest .
my brain needs a fucking break .
I dont care how much more I hve to study .
Shall worry bout it after netball camp .

alot of ppl hve asked me y I look so down .
im jus overwhelmed ya . ntin 2 worry bout.
my holidays are packed too .
I onli hve e weekends to rest & study at e same time .
I wonder how I m gg to manage tt though .
hais .

on top of all dis . I stil gt that matter .
disappointin lahs . seriously.
to think , tt I had to find out tt way .
& you ! alamak .
I wash my hands off u lahs .
Do wat u want to do ah .
Anything or everything .
hais . fine . I said tt cos I mis u .
does it matter ? no. 4get it .

I want a break ! something .
Anything ! hais .
WHERE ARE YOU, IDIOT !






7:40 AM