{prologue}

tasvita :/
years of existence: 15
preoccupied with:sleeping,chatting,sms-in,tokin on e fone

LOVES:)
-my HANDPHONE
- chocolate
- FRIENDS :))
- tokin on e fone?
- spicy foods

HATES:/
liars .. honestly i m one 2 .. hmms
backstabbers(argh !!)

{wishlist}

results 2 be great again
a new mp3 :))
2 grow slimmer ? hahas
whatever that will keep us close :)
to go to a gd jc
{fellows}

aida:)}
aisyah:)}
naiimah:)}
chandini:)}
fazee:)}
helmi:)}
diyana:)}

{express}


 
{credits}


Afianne
Blogskins.com
Vbrushes
44suburbia
Contagiouz

Foto Decadent

 
{bygone}

November 2006[x] December 2006[x] January 2007[x] February 2007[x] March 2007[x] April 2007[x] June 2007[x]








Saturday, March 24, 2007


i
term two . wah .
big deal meh . stil e same lessons .
same teachers . same stress …

moving on .
another week jus passes by lyk that .

mon

gets scolded unreasonably by some teacher .
my fault tt I did nt get e sms lahs . yup yup .
wadeva ah . shall jus accept my fate .
lyk u gg to believe me anw .
but cumon ZERO ? damn it .

e days goes on slowly , reveling chem marks
followed by bio marks . hmms .
after sch , chem test . was ok lahs .
slacked arnd . headed hm to my last episode of hanakimi .
sucked. e ending I mean . & desperate hsewives later on .

tue

if im nt wrong , I gt bck my amths marks today . or was it mon ?
duno ah . I managed to pass . damn it . 3 careless mistakes weighing
lyk bout 8 marks ? damn it . disappointing .
bio test after sch . screwed it up I think . hais . bio leh !!
den proceeded to do e ORAL thingy . did only e reading .
oops . due to time constrain . hahas .

wed

sports heat . did nt take part .
mdm fadilah did nt seem happy bout tt .
oops . & so did a lot of other ppl .
everyone was lyk . how come u neva take part ?
lyk hello . was I supposed to ?
all these yrs I take part neva say anything .
suddenly wan to comment . shut up lahs .
so anwwww .. sch was e same .
had bio prac & chem prac .
waited for chan & benji .
found out bout sq . gt worried . hais .
did nt study much . pretty much on e fone .
oops .

thur

hmms . sch was pretty much e same .
except for e physics test . ez ah .
I love dc circits ! hahas .
Had e study trail thingy . ok lahs .
kinda useful . hahas . garlic ! lols .
wanted to see sq . too tired .

fri

hahas . scored in physics test . 23 ! finally .
did nt ge bck progress slip . ms lim was nt arnd .
after sch , waited for hazlin & aida .
rushed through ss b4 tt . was wif chan .
went to hospital . finally .
hahas . he received e hamper ! lols. cute can .
hu choose lahs . ahemss .
hahas . glad to see him nt too bad .
we played CATCHING . hahas. Or least I wanted to .
lols .benji dey all joined later on .
oh yeah . btw zhi hao had neva been to e hospital .
was funny . e bed & e food . hahas . zhi hao ahh !
finally . e ncc land ppl joined . practically all e sec4
land ppl lahs . mr quek oso wif his funny stories .

finally took bus hm wif aida & hazlin at bout 7 plus to 8 .
slacked . online-ed . on e fone . yupps . tired seh .

today !

woke up early .
went to nie . some tamil cultural fair .
teach pri sch kids play some traditional games .
kinda fun ah . slackin arnd .
get cip hrs leh . from 9 to 4 . hahas .
headed to jp . thought it was too early to go hm .
called chan over . watch TMNT . hahas .
michaelangelo is so cute lahs cos he is so clowny !
match made in heaven. hahas . rite !
thank u chan ! I love u okies .
came hm . did compo . & here I m .
tired . tml gt dance . need see sq . give&collect stuff .

kinda irritated wif e new style of tokin to me .
I duno how long I wil endure dis ah .
not for long though . hmms .
& you . hais . no comments ah .

oh yeah , BOTH clowns leavin me to go OBS .
enjoy urselves eh . I dont look 4ward to e wk wo u guys .
but yeah . big deal to me .
to u all . I duno ah . take care ya .
wil miss u guys . yeah . a lot .



7:54 AM