{prologue}

tasvita :/
years of existence: 15
preoccupied with:sleeping,chatting,sms-in,tokin on e fone

LOVES:)
-my HANDPHONE
- chocolate
- FRIENDS :))
- tokin on e fone?
- spicy foods

HATES:/
liars .. honestly i m one 2 .. hmms
backstabbers(argh !!)

{wishlist}

results 2 be great again
a new mp3 :))
2 grow slimmer ? hahas
whatever that will keep us close :)
to go to a gd jc
{fellows}

aida:)}
aisyah:)}
naiimah:)}
chandini:)}
fazee:)}
helmi:)}
diyana:)}

{express}


 
{credits}


Afianne
Blogskins.com
Vbrushes
44suburbia
Contagiouz

Foto Decadent

 
{bygone}

November 2006[x] December 2006[x] January 2007[x] February 2007[x] March 2007[x] April 2007[x] June 2007[x]








Friday, March 02, 2007


does it even matter ?

common test wk .
damn it .
I mus hve done badly 4 almost all subs .
Even though I studied .
I m jus a failure ah . wadeva ah .
dont belong to e3 at all .
wonder wth I ended up thr . ahh .

eng . speechless .
e worst result in yrs . damn .
saw e look of disappointment in mr.samuie face .
damn . hate tt look .
I hate disappointing ppl den disappointing myself .

geo&ss . ss ok ah .
for geo , I hve no idea wat I was writing .
crapping my way through paper .

phy&chem. ,
I failed chem. confirmed .
E first pgs were bullshit . seriously .
I did tt 2 pgs in 5 mins . so u can imagine e panic I was gg through .
Phy stil gt hope . but stil . u neva noe wat wil happen . hais .

tamil . no comments .

maths . damn .
screwed up transformation .
wasted . haiya .
y m I even thinking bout CT .
I shuld b worryin bout another bunch of class tests next wk .
chem , bio & amths . nt jus any topics .
all r MAJOR topics . haiyo .
CT or nt . no diff lahs .

Today went to career fair .
ok lahs . ntin so great .
walk walk . lyk duno how many rounds .
biochemical , biotech , bioscience .
e few things tt caught my attention .
after e fair , walked arnd marina & citylink mall thr ah .
yeahh . den rushed hm to watch my show .
damn . fucking addicted .
& I wil missin it when I go netball camp!
NOOOO ! hais . sad seh .
mus tape it somehow . dont care !
I m freakin sleepy now actually .
But I dont wana sleep .
Fri lyk e onli day I can use e com peacefully .
& 4 gods sake CT is over .
I gt to relax abit . yeah . rite .

Ntin to blog about alr ahh .
nites ppl .

i m ur shadow .
always thr wif u .
following ur every footstep.
in silence .
sometimes so silent
that my presence is forgotten .



6:36 AM