{prologue}

tasvita :/
years of existence: 15
preoccupied with:sleeping,chatting,sms-in,tokin on e fone

LOVES:)
-my HANDPHONE
- chocolate
- FRIENDS :))
- tokin on e fone?
- spicy foods

HATES:/
liars .. honestly i m one 2 .. hmms
backstabbers(argh !!)

{wishlist}

results 2 be great again
a new mp3 :))
2 grow slimmer ? hahas
whatever that will keep us close :)
to go to a gd jc
{fellows}

aida:)}
aisyah:)}
naiimah:)}
chandini:)}
fazee:)}
helmi:)}
diyana:)}

{express}


 
{credits}


Afianne
Blogskins.com
Vbrushes
44suburbia
Contagiouz

Foto Decadent

 
{bygone}

November 2006[x] December 2006[x] January 2007[x] February 2007[x] March 2007[x] April 2007[x] June 2007[x]








Saturday, February 10, 2007


I m so nt jealous lahs .
heck ah .
I think so much bout my frens .
I forgot bout my other half of clowns .
hais .
I m sad okies . & jealous .
yes . jealous .
Cant believe I m sayin it ? yes .
JEALOUS !

new yr resolution gg down e drain .
e resolution nt 2 get jealous easily .
damn it .
e whole wk . was filled wif jealousy .
firstly , blahblahblah . ahh .
den now . blahblahblah .
too complicated 2 explain.
& I do nt wan 2 mention names .
By telling e story alr , e ppl ivovled wil understand tt I m tokin bout dem .
& e worse of all . dis ppl r gd @ reading betwn e lines .
So ya . beta nt take e risk . & get myself in2 trouble .

yupyup.
So today was e johor trip .
Hmms . no aida =(
Bored okies . seriously .
Felt lonely in e bus .
I mean nt tt I hve no frens lahs .
Of course I joined dem in wadeva dey did or crapped bout .
But it was jus weird .
yeahh . came sch wif a long face alr .
kinda obvious . says clown . rite clown ?
hmms . duno ah . lasted most of e trip .

but thr were fun parts .
e planations . oil palm & pineapple . rice oso .
took pics here & thr .
actually toked wif lorraine dey all in e bus & durin lunch.
Quite interesting actually .
Benjamin was thr 2 entertain me. Hahas . thx ah .

& u . hahas . anyhow call me action ah . lols .
& e way u put it is , lyk as though I started it can.
Hahas . =)

Anw . e jealousy carried on throughout e day .
Diff places , diff ppl .
Hmms . wadeva eh .
Tired ah . mentally . physically .
Hais . go sleep ah .
No hope in u callin anw ah clown .
Say onli . ahh .
Nites ppl .




9:12 AM