{prologue}

tasvita :/
years of existence: 15
preoccupied with:sleeping,chatting,sms-in,tokin on e fone

LOVES:)
-my HANDPHONE
- chocolate
- FRIENDS :))
- tokin on e fone?
- spicy foods

HATES:/
liars .. honestly i m one 2 .. hmms
backstabbers(argh !!)

{wishlist}

results 2 be great again
a new mp3 :))
2 grow slimmer ? hahas
whatever that will keep us close :)
to go to a gd jc
{fellows}

aida:)}
aisyah:)}
naiimah:)}
chandini:)}
fazee:)}
helmi:)}
diyana:)}

{express}


 
{credits}


Afianne
Blogskins.com
Vbrushes
44suburbia
Contagiouz

Foto Decadent

 
{bygone}

November 2006[x] December 2006[x] January 2007[x] February 2007[x] March 2007[x] April 2007[x] June 2007[x]








Friday, February 23, 2007


HELLO !

been quite a wk eh .
mon & tue slackin at hm .
loads of visitors of e a sudden . wth

e three days of sch passed by real fast .
seriously .
& im totally addicted to my 7pm channel U show .
hahas . that’s y I hve been gg hm early nowadays .
lols. now u noe .

so yeah , today .
quite slack oso ah .
practically dozing off durin first period itself .
lack of sleep ah . or jus plain bored in class .
doodling lyk mad .
I miss my lecture pad . but I shall nt buy any dis yr .
confirm filled wif pgs of crap .
which are written durin lessons .
blahblahblah .

oh yeah . finally . I found hope in ONE subject .
BIOLOGY ! hahas .
neva study as hard as chem or phy
oso can score . how weird .
hais . I finally passed amths . lyk finally can .
but stil nt happy . cos careless .
damn it . when is that word comin out of e dict ?

so anw , after sch .
went out wif hazlin .
been quite awhile out wif her alone .
I mean . yeah , we sit beside each other in class .
But diff lahs . in class . crapping lyk mad .
Outside , crapping lyk HELL !
Hahas . finding present 4 SOMEONE but to no avail .
ahem . hahas .

u gt me thinking .
I mean . I hve been asked a lot of questions CONNECTED to that .
But no one had been so straight 4ward .
I noe that is wat dey probably wan to ask .
But yeah . dey did nt dare anw .
E ans is no . I mean it shuld b lahs .
If it is yes rite . Im in deep trouble .
Seriously .
I wil neva be able to get out of that situation .
Too scary . ahh ! jus e thought of it .

but wat if eventually, e ans is yes ??
aiyo. *touch wood*

okok .
shuld b concentratin on CT now .
nt dis . so nt important ( rite .. )
ahh . need to study lyk mad .
mus do well .
wait hp kena confiscated how .
aiyoo . die .
ok ppl . nites ! =)




7:38 AM