{prologue}

tasvita :/
years of existence: 15
preoccupied with:sleeping,chatting,sms-in,tokin on e fone

LOVES:)
-my HANDPHONE
- chocolate
- FRIENDS :))
- tokin on e fone?
- spicy foods

HATES:/
liars .. honestly i m one 2 .. hmms
backstabbers(argh !!)

{wishlist}

results 2 be great again
a new mp3 :))
2 grow slimmer ? hahas
whatever that will keep us close :)
to go to a gd jc
{fellows}

aida:)}
aisyah:)}
naiimah:)}
chandini:)}
fazee:)}
helmi:)}
diyana:)}

{express}


 
{credits}


Afianne
Blogskins.com
Vbrushes
44suburbia
Contagiouz

Foto Decadent

 
{bygone}

November 2006[x] December 2006[x] January 2007[x] February 2007[x] March 2007[x] April 2007[x] June 2007[x]








Friday, February 09, 2007


hahas . fine . it has been a long time .
so what . I tried bloggin okies . believe me lahs .
I culdnt post e entry . so yeah .
been hvin probs wif my connection .
& I only come online on lyk fri ? sat ?

yupp . so dont expect much lahs .
hahas . I oso duno if I can post dis anw .
so if u r reading dis , den gd 4 u lahs .

so anw . jan is over .
feb is here . it is lyk wat . 9 alr ?

e last 2 wks of jan were ok .
let me recap abit ah .
hmms .
there was e flag day . ok ah .
meeting rosli . hahas . fun .
den wat ah . hmms .
naiimah & chan burfdaes .
interesting presents rite ? hahas .
skipped all my netball trgs . hmms .
loads & loads of tests . did ok 4 most of it ah .

feb =)

thaipusam ! hahas . interesting day .
since I was entertained e whole way by someone .
hu I wuld least expect 2 sms me . hahas .
it was interesting indeed . hahas .
went to 2 sch soccer matches . lols .
at least I went & support ah . hahas .
oh yeah , sg won e asian cup . yup yup .

JJC open hse . hahas . funny lahs .
esp fazee on e rides . hahahas .
onli ppl hu took e ride wif her wuld understand wat I meant .
rite clown ? hahas .
overall , fun ah . yup yup .

so yeah . this wk oso ok ah .
tests & more tests . hahas . expected by now rite ?
& today was e o’level results .
damn. I wasnt even collectin any results & yet .
my hair was standin . wat a scary feeling . argh .
now I m afraid . veri scared indeed .
I duno wat 2 expect . duno if I wil end up in a gd jc .
hais . duno ah . uncertainty . hmms .
okok . enuf of sad stuff .
so anw . I hve been a gd mood nowadays .
I mean thr r stuff stil on my mind . but I try 2 let it control me when i m alone onli .
yupps . tml is e humans trip 2 johor .
excited ? nt reali .
nt reali bothered . jus another reason 2 b wif my frens .
I mean dis yr I wil take any chance 2 b wif my frens .
Cos it is our last yr ? & cos dis yr we wil rarely get 2 hang out wif each other .
yupps .

so yeahh . gona work hard .
& congrats 2 all my frens hu gt bck deir hmt results .
esp my wife , aida . A1 sehh . hahas .
& poor aida . her eyes . aiyoo . stupid boy .
Take care okies dear ! hahas .

Nites ppl . I hope dis entry can b posted ahh . hahas .

both of u taking turns ah ? wadeva ah . do wat u wan . say wat u wan oso . nt gg to complain .



7:12 AM