{prologue}

tasvita :/
years of existence: 15
preoccupied with:sleeping,chatting,sms-in,tokin on e fone

LOVES:)
-my HANDPHONE
- chocolate
- FRIENDS :))
- tokin on e fone?
- spicy foods

HATES:/
liars .. honestly i m one 2 .. hmms
backstabbers(argh !!)

{wishlist}

results 2 be great again
a new mp3 :))
2 grow slimmer ? hahas
whatever that will keep us close :)
to go to a gd jc
{fellows}

aida:)}
aisyah:)}
naiimah:)}
chandini:)}
fazee:)}
helmi:)}
diyana:)}

{express}


 
{credits}


Afianne
Blogskins.com
Vbrushes
44suburbia
Contagiouz

Foto Decadent

 
{bygone}

November 2006[x] December 2006[x] January 2007[x] February 2007[x] March 2007[x] April 2007[x] June 2007[x]








Friday, February 16, 2007


finally .
I gt it .
understood dis feeling .
dis bloody irritating feeling in me .
4 e past few days .

i am jus nt satisfied wif my life.
yupp . I jus realised it .
I mean thr is ntin wrong bout my life now .
kinda average . nt big probs .
but i m jus nt fully satisfied .
& dis is cos . I realized tt I dont ever get wat I want .
Get it ? wat I want . wat I desire .
Wat I really want . wat I noe wil make me satisfied & happy .
yeah .

& y dis is e case ? cos I give in to everyone else .
my WANTS&needs are secondary compared to my frens or family.
I mean I feel tt by makin dem happy . I wuld b happy .
i m happy . seriously . but jus nt satisfied .
loads of stuff I do 4 dem . end up in me losing out on something .
& sometimes tt something is something I really want .
So yeah . I usually think nvm . I m doin something gd .
I makin someone else happy . I shuld b happy 4 dem .
But dis happiness is short-lived .
Soon later , some other prob pops up & ruins everything .
& sometimes I secretly think . damn . wasted .

Frens ask u 4 help .
How can u refuse to help .
I mean u hang out wif dem .
Laugh wif dem . cry wif dem .
So yeah . somehow try 2 do ur best to help.
Unfortunately 4 some . dey hve ungrateful frens .
Hu wil thank u . & e next day practically 4get u even helped him/her .
If u gt such a fren . den gd luck to u ah .
Everytime u help dem . u wil end up cryin e next day .
Emotional torture .

Ppl argue wif u . den u argue bck .
I mean eventually someone has 2 give in .
So I always think tt I might as well b e so-called better person .
& give in . take e blame . say sorry .
I dont lose anything , do I ?
I get my fren bck . & tt is all tt matters . rite ?
Is it right 2 think lyk tt ? I duno .
But tt is wat I do . & wat I m used to doin.
To e extent tt ppl might nt realise wat I m tryin to do ahh .
But tt is nt e pt now anw ……
I give in to ppl 2 e extent tt it is practically part of me .
why ? cos I fear loneliness .
I fear I wil lose tt someone if I dont give in 2 dem.
so yeahh .
jus give in to ppl lahs . & help dem . do ur best 2 do wadeva dey need .
but mus b reasonable ah .
dont b so stupid & navie & do dumb stuff 4 dem .
dey gt hands & brains to do stuff too u noe .
think b4 u give in . think of e consequences.
& rmb ur needs&wants once in awhile.
Help urself .u need to feel satisfied in life too.
not ur frens onli.

SO, since I hve been in such GIVE-IN-LOSE-SOMETHING situations alot lately.
It explains dis NOT-satisfied-wif-life feeling ahh .
yeah .

Anyway. dis feeling doesnt mean I wont help anyone lahs .
Of course I will ahh . I hve always been here . & always wil .
I stil want 2 make u guys happy . =)
So yeah . dont worry bout dis feeling . wont last long .
& sorry . if I give u some kinda look .
I might jus b thinking & happened 2 look at u .
yeah.
jus a phase . yupyupp .
take care ppl . =)








7:52 AM