{prologue}

tasvita :/
years of existence: 15
preoccupied with:sleeping,chatting,sms-in,tokin on e fone

LOVES:)
-my HANDPHONE
- chocolate
- FRIENDS :))
- tokin on e fone?
- spicy foods

HATES:/
liars .. honestly i m one 2 .. hmms
backstabbers(argh !!)

{wishlist}

results 2 be great again
a new mp3 :))
2 grow slimmer ? hahas
whatever that will keep us close :)
to go to a gd jc
{fellows}

aida:)}
aisyah:)}
naiimah:)}
chandini:)}
fazee:)}
helmi:)}
diyana:)}

{express}


 
{credits}


Afianne
Blogskins.com
Vbrushes
44suburbia
Contagiouz

Foto Decadent

 
{bygone}

November 2006[x] December 2006[x] January 2007[x] February 2007[x] March 2007[x] April 2007[x] June 2007[x]








Friday, January 19, 2007


hello
wat a wk it has been .
it started off on e wrong foot . on sun nite .
I m over tt now . so ya . movin on .

Monday ! aida’s burfdae . hahas
Didnt study for e amaths test tt day .
Ended up wif a horrible grade. great .
Went hm quite late . cos blahblahblah .
Oh yeah , fazee didnt cum sch .
I guess it was weird . & she was uncontact-able .
Hahas . at least in e day lahs .
yupps

Tuesday ! emaths test . kinda ez ah.
Yupps . had netball .
Went but reported sick . cos I was lahs .
Stupid sudden fevers .
Getting it veri often nowadays . dumb .

Wednesday ! wat a long day lahs .
After sch over @ 2 , stay bck 4 TWO tests .
Bio ( 2-3 ) & chem. ( 3-4)
But I finish e chem earlier ah . so left early lors .
Yupps . went hm .

Thursday ! finally no test .
Went to ngee ann open hse .
Hahas . suddenly aida & me lyk so in2 BIOMEDICAL science .
Lols . quite interesting ah . but nt tt great ah .
Went wm awhile , den hm lors .

Today =)
Had phy test early early in e morning alr .
Did my best lahs , but duno wat wil happen in e end lahs .
Quite slack 2dae .
I concentrated lyk mad in maths . siao alr .
Just did my work continuously .
Even mrs goh realised . hmms .
Afer sch , go sudy awhile .
Den go hm & sleep lors .
Tired ah .

Haven been sleepin much nowadays .
Amazingly , it is nt cos I m on e fone .
It is cos I m actually studying lahs .
It is gd rite ? hahas .
I guess so .
Mus do well in e upcoming CT ah .
MUST !

Hahas . time is flyin by .
It is alr e 3rd wk of sch .
A few more tests coming up .
Naiimah & chan burfdae cumin =)
Jan wil b endin . hmms .

Tml gt flag day .
Lazy go seh .
Mayb gg TP wif dem oso .
Mayb onli ah . see first .
Sun meetin rosli ! finally …
Cant wait =)
That is bout it lahs .
Nites ppl .

So wat I thought was right . haiyo . dont lyk tt leh . I will miss ya . hais .






7:04 AM