{prologue}

tasvita :/
years of existence: 15
preoccupied with:sleeping,chatting,sms-in,tokin on e fone

LOVES:)
-my HANDPHONE
- chocolate
- FRIENDS :))
- tokin on e fone?
- spicy foods

HATES:/
liars .. honestly i m one 2 .. hmms
backstabbers(argh !!)

{wishlist}

results 2 be great again
a new mp3 :))
2 grow slimmer ? hahas
whatever that will keep us close :)
to go to a gd jc
{fellows}

aida:)}
aisyah:)}
naiimah:)}
chandini:)}
fazee:)}
helmi:)}
diyana:)}

{express}


 
{credits}


Afianne
Blogskins.com
Vbrushes
44suburbia
Contagiouz

Foto Decadent

 
{bygone}

November 2006[x] December 2006[x] January 2007[x] February 2007[x] March 2007[x] April 2007[x] June 2007[x]








Friday, December 29, 2006


hais . sorry ppl if I m boring u all wif my fucked up life .
but dis wk reali sucked lahs .

damn .
so anw . today started off ok lahs .
woke up bout 10 plus .
went to creative to repair my mp3 .
on e way , I saw darsini ! miss her loads !!!
mus collect e mp3 some other day .
den went to my mum office.
Dey hve some pizza/kfc lunch .
Paiseh go thr . lyk 4 free food lyk tt .
Stuff happen but no mood write bout it here alr ah .

Movin on .
When to collect SOMETHING . hmms .
Nt bad ah . haha

So yeah .
Went jp wif sha . so long neva see her seh !!
Miss her loads too . damn
runa culdnt make it =(
nvm . thr is always sunday ya .

damn .
e most fucked up thing happened .
my fucking wallet kena stolen .
guess whr .
of all e fuckin places . e WALLET SHOP .
fuck rite ?! cb .
damn nt hapi lahs .
fuckin wk can .
LOST MY IC ! damn. u noe how much to replace it !!!!!!!
Cb .
LOST MY FUCKING HARD SAVED MONEY .
$100 !!!!!!!!
FUCK LAHS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Argh ! dammit !
I’m lyk fuckin broke now .
Sry ppl . I cant treat u guys e pizza till duno when .
Hais . fuck lahs .
Freakin pissed .

No mood to buy anything else after tt . didnt wan to spoil sha mood .
So jus acted normal . but deep down . FUCK !
Hais . went to police station .
Dis is my 1st time thr . yesh . first . believe it or nt .
Report e lost ic . wallet etc .
Blah blah . no faith in it cumin bck .
I mean its nt lyk I lost it . it was stolen .
Fuck lahs . I stil rmb tt old man face . cb
Curse u lahs . thr is something called KARMA dude .

Okok . enuf of dis anger .
I AM SICK OF 2006 !
DIS IS E WORSE YEAR . EVER !
DIS WK MAKES IT WORSE !
WAT A WAY TO END E YR !
DAMN .

2007 beta b good .
It reali beta b .
Gg bugis tml . I nid to buy e stuff tml . or nt no time alr !
Hais . damn .
Nites ppl .
Hope at least u guys enjoyed e last wk .
Cos I noe , I did NOT !
Hais .



7:18 AM