{prologue}

tasvita :/
years of existence: 15
preoccupied with:sleeping,chatting,sms-in,tokin on e fone

LOVES:)
-my HANDPHONE
- chocolate
- FRIENDS :))
- tokin on e fone?
- spicy foods

HATES:/
liars .. honestly i m one 2 .. hmms
backstabbers(argh !!)

{wishlist}

results 2 be great again
a new mp3 :))
2 grow slimmer ? hahas
whatever that will keep us close :)
to go to a gd jc
{fellows}

aida:)}
aisyah:)}
naiimah:)}
chandini:)}
fazee:)}
helmi:)}
diyana:)}

{express}


 
{credits}


Afianne
Blogskins.com
Vbrushes
44suburbia
Contagiouz

Foto Decadent

 
{bygone}

November 2006[x] December 2006[x] January 2007[x] February 2007[x] March 2007[x] April 2007[x] June 2007[x]








Saturday, December 02, 2006


hahas..
another clown day . wanted take bk frm locker .
but sch was practically closed . didnt dare enter by front gate .
so yeah . went 2 fazee hse . lols .
hahas . her sis damn cute lahs .
we had fun playin wif e dice ? hahahas .
wadeva ah . ate at kfc . den left ah .
came hm & packed . woahh . tiring lahs .
stil haven finish packin e toilet stuff .
tml ah .

so yeah . went my aunt hse .
her burfdae today . hais . 60 yrs old ?
hais . I duno wat I wil do wo her lahs .
she was so sweet lahs . she made me tea .
she noes I only drink her tea . I jus love her tea lahs .
I love her loads too . if anything happen 2 her . man .
I’ll b so depressed lahs . hmms .

had fun lahs . runa was thr .
chat chat chat . yeahh .
my poor darsh is hvin chicken pox .
oh dear ! take care lahs ..

so people . I’m off to aus tml nite okiess .
hmms . take care okies people .
I noe me gg wont make a diff .
But I noe I’ll miss u guys anyway .
Esp my 3 fave clowns & my pretty cuzinss =)
Hahas . one wk . mus update me on wat happen okiess ppl ?
& sry in advance . I wont b here if u nid help or nid someone 2 ok 2 ya .
Hmms . mayb . hahas . nvm . beta nt say anything .

So yeah . in summary
Will miss u guys a lot . & forget me NOT ! hahas .
Love u guys .
Till next wk . =)



8:23 AM