{prologue}

tasvita :/
years of existence: 15
preoccupied with:sleeping,chatting,sms-in,tokin on e fone

LOVES:)
-my HANDPHONE
- chocolate
- FRIENDS :))
- tokin on e fone?
- spicy foods

HATES:/
liars .. honestly i m one 2 .. hmms
backstabbers(argh !!)

{wishlist}

results 2 be great again
a new mp3 :))
2 grow slimmer ? hahas
whatever that will keep us close :)
to go to a gd jc
{fellows}

aida:)}
aisyah:)}
naiimah:)}
chandini:)}
fazee:)}
helmi:)}
diyana:)}

{express}


 
{credits}


Afianne
Blogskins.com
Vbrushes
44suburbia
Contagiouz

Foto Decadent

 
{bygone}

November 2006[x] December 2006[x] January 2007[x] February 2007[x] March 2007[x] April 2007[x] June 2007[x]








Saturday, December 23, 2006


HAHA !

I miss sabah ! I miss bambarayon ! I miss rosli !
12 days of great fun .
An unforgettable experience .
Sailing. jungle trek. Village stay. Mt.kinabalu.
E days started off slow.
but when e fun started & everyone grew closer , days quickly flew by.

Bambarayon . jus love e grp lahs .
SCANDAL ! hahas.
Our grp full of scandals can . too many .
I miss e food we cooked together .
Our delicious black sauce chicken !
Ajinomoto chef ! hahas.
CLOUD 9 neva tasted so good !
ROSLI ! e best instructor of all time .
Kopikopikopi !
Heavyweight champion? big gurl ? LOLS !

I cant explain how much fun I had in tt 12 days .

Onli disappointment . my right knee .
hais . cos of tt I culdnt climb 2 e summit .
only 11000 ft .
freakin knee . give probs !

so yeah . I’m bck . my body is achin lyk mad .
piles of hmwk waitin 4 me .
xmas in 2 days .
sch re-openin soon .
yupps . looks lyk life is bck 2 normal .

damn . miss sabah ! & my grp mates .
shall meet up & keep in touch .

I was pissed wif u . I admit I was .
U duno how hurt I felt at tt moment ,do u ?
wadeva . nt gg bother alr .
y shuld I when u dont .
heck . hate e attitude u gave .
dont deserve it . at all .

& as 4 u.
duno ah . I give up .
yupps . reali do .
nt worth my time alr .

hahas . till tml .
I miss bloggin . =D



8:38 AM