{prologue}

tasvita :/
years of existence: 15
preoccupied with:sleeping,chatting,sms-in,tokin on e fone

LOVES:)
-my HANDPHONE
- chocolate
- FRIENDS :))
- tokin on e fone?
- spicy foods

HATES:/
liars .. honestly i m one 2 .. hmms
backstabbers(argh !!)

{wishlist}

results 2 be great again
a new mp3 :))
2 grow slimmer ? hahas
whatever that will keep us close :)
to go to a gd jc
{fellows}

aida:)}
aisyah:)}
naiimah:)}
chandini:)}
fazee:)}
helmi:)}
diyana:)}

{express}


 
{credits}


Afianne
Blogskins.com
Vbrushes
44suburbia
Contagiouz

Foto Decadent

 
{bygone}

November 2006[x] December 2006[x] January 2007[x] February 2007[x] March 2007[x] April 2007[x] June 2007[x]








Thursday, December 28, 2006


damn .
I dont care if u all r getting sick of e word .
It doesnt affect me .
U gt a prob wif it . get out of my blog . now .

DAMN !
argh . wadeva .
another fuckin day of my fuckin life .
u gt a prob wif e f word . u can oso get out of my blog . NOW !

movin on ..
as u can see , i m nt in a gd mood .
yes . isnt it obvious ?
damn .

so yeah . wat e fuck did I do today .
hmms . let me think ..
supposed to b doin amths ispl .
gt distracted . read e harry potter bk .
I told u alr I hate everything except that .

damn .
I dont care alr if I finish my ispl or nt .
It doesnt matter to me . anymore .

Went far east plaza .
Bought stuff . was alone wif mum .
Hais . nearly cried in e taxi .
Hais .

Hais . a lot of things on my mind .
Came online .
Mood became worse .

Damn .
I regret doin loads of things in my life .
E onli thing till today I wil neva regret , is makin frens
With 2 veri important ppl in my life .
Hais .

I hope dey noe how much dey mean to me .
That deir happiness is way more important den mine .
That I wil neva b hapi if dey r down .
Hais . =(

I’m nt happy . not at all .
Today . I realized that actually blood is thicker den water
Damn .
I wan next yr to come soon .
I wan dis yr to end . now !
Fuck . hais .
Fuck all u ppl hu made my life miserable dis yr .
Every single one of u .
Dis is my worse yr so far in my fifteen yrs alive.
Fuck off 2006 !



8:13 AM