{prologue}

tasvita :/
years of existence: 15
preoccupied with:sleeping,chatting,sms-in,tokin on e fone

LOVES:)
-my HANDPHONE
- chocolate
- FRIENDS :))
- tokin on e fone?
- spicy foods

HATES:/
liars .. honestly i m one 2 .. hmms
backstabbers(argh !!)

{wishlist}

results 2 be great again
a new mp3 :))
2 grow slimmer ? hahas
whatever that will keep us close :)
to go to a gd jc
{fellows}

aida:)}
aisyah:)}
naiimah:)}
chandini:)}
fazee:)}
helmi:)}
diyana:)}

{express}


 
{credits}


Afianne
Blogskins.com
Vbrushes
44suburbia
Contagiouz

Foto Decadent

 
{bygone}

November 2006[x] December 2006[x] January 2007[x] February 2007[x] March 2007[x] April 2007[x] June 2007[x]








Wednesday, December 27, 2006


DAMN .

Another bloody day .
I didnt do a single ispl lahs .
I ended up doin wat ? guess lahs .
Read harry potter . wth rite ????

Heck lahs . hais
Went to watch ‘the holiday’ jus now .
e onli gd thing tt happened today .

thanks alot .
i become e family maid alr is it ? ah ?!!
damn .
hu washes up e dish & cleans e mess when u all leave for work ah ?
hu collects e lunch ?
hu does all e simple simple chores tt keeps e hse clean ?
u all ah ?? ah ?!!!!!!!!

when I came bck frm sabah , e hse was in a mess .
did I complain ?
my rm was messed up wif all e washed clothes kept on my bed for folding .
one huge pile . lyk neva hold for duno how many days .
did I complain ?
u all make e mess . hu cleans up ?
me rite ?
but jus cos one time . I neva clean up 4 u all .
I get a huge scoldin . e bloody angry stare .
Yeah yeah yeah .
I so deserve it lahs .
Wat did u call me ? lazy ???
Yeahh . that’s y I clean up after u all lahs .
I’m sooooo lazy can . yup yup .

Damn .
My fuckin mp3 ! another fucked up case .
Cb .
I didnt even fuckin drop it can .
Fuckin creative .
So yeah . its my fault tt it is spoilt now .
All my fault .
When I didnt do anything . damn !
& I get another lecture & e angry stare .

Damn .
& e shoes . & e umbrellas
yeah lahs . again my fault .
again I mus be e one 2 clean up .
I’m so lazy . lazy lazy me .
Wadeva eh .

Damn .
Messed up life lahs .
I cant go 2 e ob gathering .
Damn again .
Officially no social life .

Damn .
Sorry bout writin bout u in e blog entry .
yeah ..

damn . I hate everything now .
everything .
except my harry potter bk .
hais . =(



8:05 AM