{prologue}

tasvita :/
years of existence: 15
preoccupied with:sleeping,chatting,sms-in,tokin on e fone

LOVES:)
-my HANDPHONE
- chocolate
- FRIENDS :))
- tokin on e fone?
- spicy foods

HATES:/
liars .. honestly i m one 2 .. hmms
backstabbers(argh !!)

{wishlist}

results 2 be great again
a new mp3 :))
2 grow slimmer ? hahas
whatever that will keep us close :)
to go to a gd jc
{fellows}

aida:)}
aisyah:)}
naiimah:)}
chandini:)}
fazee:)}
helmi:)}
diyana:)}

{express}


 
{credits}


Afianne
Blogskins.com
Vbrushes
44suburbia
Contagiouz

Foto Decadent

 
{bygone}

November 2006[x] December 2006[x] January 2007[x] February 2007[x] March 2007[x] April 2007[x] June 2007[x]








Friday, November 24, 2006


Woohoo. wat a day it turned out 2 be ..

Woke up early . bout 9 . jus 2 pass someone something lahs can . hahas . ure welcum btw
slacked in front of e tv till lunch . after lunch oso slack . didnt do ispl . oops . fell asleep after sometime . tired a little I guess . so yeah .

Met sha at 5 plus . den mum . went 2 e creative fair . bought new mp3 . lyk finally ! hahas .. Sha & I thought of gg 2 jp straight frm thr . BUT something horrible happened . u see , we wanted 2 take a train . so e only way thr was either by walkin through e field area or walkin one bigggggg round 2 e roadside area . being kinda lazy , we walked through e field . big mistake . it was so muddy & slippery . & of all days I was wearin flipflops which were alr wet in e rain . so yeahh . my feet were soaked in mud . I walked lyk some clown until some mud flew onto my shirt . my jeans were a goner . I felt dirty & contaminated . when we reached je station , all I wanted 2 do was 2 pour a pail of water over my head . hahas . so we went over 2 my place 1st 2 freshen up & stuff .

Den we headed down 2 jp , where we met runa . hahas . she was late . cos of blahblahblah. lols . sat down at mac . chatted & gossiped till 10 plus . had fun =) .. den headed hm.. hahas . On e way hm , at e interchange , sha & I realized thr was a roach in her handbag . lyk wth ! lols . we zipped e bag up . hahas . she held e bag lyk as though thr was some bomb in it . no worries . it was killed when she brought it bck hm .

so yeahh . bck hm . came online . downloaded e songs in2 my mp3 =)
chatted wif ppl . yupps . same boring old life .
I shuld get bck 2 my ispl tml ! I promise ..

Watrutryin2provehereah?ucantbttfuckinbzrite.
Utterlydisappointed.inbothofu.thxalotya.idontdeservedisatall


Oh yeahh . 8 days & stil countin .



10:03 AM