{prologue}

tasvita :/
years of existence: 15
preoccupied with:sleeping,chatting,sms-in,tokin on e fone

LOVES:)
-my HANDPHONE
- chocolate
- FRIENDS :))
- tokin on e fone?
- spicy foods

HATES:/
liars .. honestly i m one 2 .. hmms
backstabbers(argh !!)

{wishlist}

results 2 be great again
a new mp3 :))
2 grow slimmer ? hahas
whatever that will keep us close :)
to go to a gd jc
{fellows}

aida:)}
aisyah:)}
naiimah:)}
chandini:)}
fazee:)}
helmi:)}
diyana:)}

{express}


 
{credits}


Afianne
Blogskins.com
Vbrushes
44suburbia
Contagiouz

Foto Decadent

 
{bygone}

November 2006[x] December 2006[x] January 2007[x] February 2007[x] March 2007[x] April 2007[x] June 2007[x]








Thursday, November 23, 2006


hello :D

hahas .. wat a day .
woke up late . hahas . netball was over by den ..
yupps . ate lunch . den decided 2 start on tamil .. loads of work mann . ALOT !
anw . gt bored .. so decided to come online .
chatted wif ppl till 6 plus alr . interesin topics . completely forgot my hwmk ..
hahas . die . only one wk left …..

oh yeah . I chatted with my long lost primary sch fren . rashid . hahas .
six yrs in e same class man . woohoo . great guy .
he is gg sabah with me ! wat a pleasant surprise rite !
hahas . cant wait 4 sabah man . sounds so fun .
haven bought much stuff though . I want a nice beanie ! :)

so I guess its just another day . yeahh .
hais . surprised with e stuff ppl do .
hearin all kinds of stories frm diff ppl . just pathetic .
if I think my life sucks . man . wat r their lives ?
I think ppl sometimes forget that others hve feelings too .
We tend to be self-centred at times, dont we ? hmms .

So yeah . gg 2 finally buy bks next wk. cos I dont hve time alr .
Times really flies . hais .
Duno y I suddenly cant wait 4 e yr 2 end . dis yr hasnt exactly been e best yr .
School ? frens ? family ? & other pathetic stuff .
Awaitin e new year ..

7 days & stil counting .. hmms . =(



6:28 AM